Tuesday, January 8, 2008

California: Chapter 2 Phase 1

It's almost been a week since we've arrived to California. Things are going well. We're preparing for our show at Hensley's on Friday and everything is off to a good start. The old songs sound better and we're going to be showcasing a new song. As well, the little things are coming together quite nicely. We're all practicing vocals together now which is going to help our sound a lot. To "plus" our stage show we're going to be making a cool banner for the show, hopefully all goes well. On the home-front we're sleeping on the living room floor at Michael's family's place. It's nice not to be living in the rehersal studio. I can manage myself better, though it hasn't even been a week yet. I have to watch my back, as I've already left clothes in the washer and left the house. not a good thing. "we must be like ninjas" No one can see you making a mistake if you're not making one... We'll also be working at one of the restaurants starting tomorrow. Exciting because I like to make my own pizza. I don't start until Wednesday though. Oh Well.

No comments: